Monday 5 November 2012

Writing Reflection #3

 
 
Six Word Memoir Reflection.
 
 
 
I liked doing this project it was pretty easy, except half way through editing my pictures and such, I lost my phone.... Not very fun. So I had to start editing and taking photos again, which kind of explains the lack of creativity in some of my photo choices.
At first doing my project I took pictures at home by myself, and then I got my friend to help me out with taking pictures. I did a bit of work by myself but I truly feel like this was a group project.
A lot of things were made clear during this project, one apparent one is I like straight forward writing, or if I don’t do that Its most likely a piece of writing that has a deeper meaning or needs to be decoded.
All together I had a blast doing the six word memoir photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment