Monday 19 November 2012

Writing Reflection #9

Twitter Fiction
 
 
Twitter Fiction, it's not as easy as it sounds. I have all the 30 tweets that I need but, one of my shorter stories is not done yet, so I'm close to completion. It's kind of morbid but I decided to write stories about self-destruction. I have two main stories, both are about drugs and teenagers, I have no real life connection to the stories though (don't worry). They're both not long but they are stories that have expanded past the "Very Short Stories" stage and never really reached the story length of Russet for example. I wanted to use character development and I think that’s why I was drawn to the story length of somewhere in the middle, I also was having fun using Dialogues to help character growth.  I also plan on adding a few pictures here and there into my tweets, I feel like this will help draw the brain into the story since it will reach out to the readers that are more visual. My only worry as the closing of the project nears is that my second story won’t come together the way I hope, there`s also the lengering problem that some of my tweets might be over 140 characters, so my next challenge is if I can adapt to that and change my writing last minute. I think, other then that it should be smooth sailing from here on.
 
                                                                        Till Next Time, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment