Monday 5 November 2012

Writing Reflection #4

 
 
Six Word Memoir Response #2
 
 
 
By the time I finished the project I realized it may seem like and easy project, but in reality it isn’t. Writing a poetic six word story and then taking pictures to back it up to make it easier for the reader was difficult. I still had a blast though, it was fun to challenge myself to a new form of writing and if anything I liked it more then I disliked it. I found writing in a microform style was easy and a challenge and it really opened up a person’s creative side. All though I liked taking pictures and editing them I preferred the text more than the photo part of the assignment.
We can all be creative it just depends if we want to reach deep down and find it ourselves, projects like this really help I think personally in the creative parts of ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment